Photonic Science is a designer of high-end technology, and we manufacture IR, visible, X-ray and neutron cameras and systems.
Photonic Science are committed to meeting customers’ expectations of quality, on time delivery, innovation, and product performance by following a clear strategy, setting and communicating goals and measuring important business activities. Photonic Science therefore operates a Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. We are committed to continual improvement in all areas of the business including the quality management system and ensuring we meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
Our quality objectives, highlighted below, are translated where possible into measurable key performance indicators:
• Growing our business through new product development and expansion into new markets.
• Ensuring that new product development is guided by a good understanding of customer and market requirements.
• Establishing partnerships with suppliers to ensure quality and value and understanding the risks in our supply chain.
• Employing efficient operational practices.
• Improving services, processes, and yields.
• Reducing waste by utilising lean, six sigma, 5S and similar approaches.
• Increasing product quality and reducing product costs.
• Delivering products on time and in full.
• Providing the right organisation, facilities, and resources.
• Employing staff with the right skills and developing them to ensure the delivery of quality products which fulfil our customer
requirements and achieve our business financial objectives.
The Quality Policy objectives are reviewed annually by the management and these policies are communicated internally and externally to all interested parties. Staff receive training and support to ensure that the Quality Management System is understood, implemented, and operated throughout the business.